1. What color do you wear the most? Blue. It’s the color of denim, you know!
2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation? $10,000. I could do some serious damage with that much money, and finally finish decorating this house!
3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit? I click pens. It drives people around me stark raving mad. Even if it’s not a pen that I can necessarily ‘click’, then I just drum it on the nearest surface to me.
4. I really need to start……….? Exercising. I stop and start so many times it’s plain ridiculous. But hello? I now live near a beach, and if my kids have their way, we will be there All.The.Time. I’d like to not scare people in a bathing suit.
5. What was the first blog you ever read? Oh my gah. That’s been so long ago, I have no idea.
6. Do you collect anything? Dust. Actually, I have a curio cabinet full of Dreamsicles Cherubs. (JB calls them my ugly nekkid babies). I was very much unhappy when they stopped making them. But now it’s like a mission for my family: find Stacey Dreamsicle she doesn’t already have. Honestly, my mother-in-law is pretty good at this.
7. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 15. Remember, I was a shy kid, and thus, a late bloomer. 😉 I recently wrote a post about the not so grand experience…
8. Do you text/twitter while driving? Uh, guilty as charged. I know, it’s bad and all. But I have really gotten good at it! I don’t constantly do it, though. And never in heavy traffic. Or on curving roads. I have my standards.