1. What is your worst memory of your siblings? My little brother and I fought like cats and dogs most of the time when we were kids. I can’t pick just one bad memory, because there’s so many! Thank goodness we get along now. I’m amazed we didn’t kill each other.
- My first bottle of nail polish? He painted my eyes shut one night while I was sleeping.
- Our first go-cart? He drove crazy, threw me off the cart, turned around and ran over my arm. Twice.
- I retaliated by running over him with a 4 wheeler. He ran over me with one later.
- He slammed me in the knees with a Louisville slugger. I knocked out his front teeth when I slammed him in the face with a two seater swing.
- He attempted to sabotage every guy I liked. One guy, he cut the phone line while I was talking to him. Another guy he staked out from across the street and shot him with a pellet gun (poor guy thought I had hellacious mosquitoes at my house). He tried with JB, but thankfully, JB proved to be more stubborn than he was.
2. What was YOUR naughtiest childhood memory? (Must be something YOU did, no pawning it off on someone else!) I really was a good kid. I hardly ever got into trouble. When I did, it was usually major. One night, my friends and I got bored, and Mandy’s parents were out…so we took her mom’s car for a joyride around the neighborhood. My lovely little brother went for several of the trips around, and then suddenly developed a conscience and got out. We kept going, and before we got back Mandy’s parents got home and thought the car had been stolen. My brother totally sold us out, pretended like he’d been the one who said we shouldn’t do it. I should mention that I was the only one with a driver’s license, yet I didn’t want to drive because it wasn’t my car. HA. Oh, we caught sooo much crap for that night. It still gets talked about to this day.
3. Where do you like to go to relax? My happy place. The beach! It’s even happier a place because I live pretty darn close to one now!
4. What was the last thing you won? It’s been so long since I won anything, I couldn’t even tell you!
5. If you could be on a game show, which would you choose? I usually suck at game shows, but for some odd reason I tend to do well with Wheel of Fortune. I yell at the idjit contestants when they can’t solve the puzzles and I solved it several spins back.