I haven’t done one of these in ages, and definitely not since I moved my blog here. Soooo…since I don’t have much else to say at the moment, here ’tis.
1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school? Nope, never. I’m that helicopter mom who has one hand on a kid about 90% of the time in a store. I fear the tears too much to even think about forgetting them at school…their tears, not mine. I have tenderhearted kids.
2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like…first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!) I wrote about it previously, but it’s archived now. My first official date was pizza and a movie (Coneheads, if you’re curious) with Purple Jeans boy. It wasn’t the most pleasant of nights.
3. What’s your “silly” fear? (We’re not talking water and heights.) Bridges. Big bridges. Long bridges. Driving over bridges. Bridges Bridges Bridges.
4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away? Depends on the day. If the mood strikes me just right, one wrong word and I’m all up in your face. If I’m in a particularly charitable mood, I’ll just deal with it…but I’ll admit, most of the time I run from confrontation screaming like a little girl.
5. Wood floors or carpet? I’ve always preferred carpet in bedrooms, but for living areas I like wood. That said, currently, I have hideous ugly tile that smashes things to bits when I clumsily drop things on it. Which happens a lot, by the way.